How to Build an Evolving Spiritual Practice Workshop
Workshop OverviewMany people get stuck in a one-size-fits-all mentality for spirituality or simply stick to spiritual practices because they are familiar. They often don’t have an appreciation for the fullness and expansiveness of themselves, and consequently, many people don’t know how to create a spiritual practice that meets them in their entirety.
Building an evolving spiritual practice helps people discover their inner needs and find more love and truth throughout their lives. This workshop is aimed to help beginners and continuing spiritual practitioners to build or re-build a spiritual practice to better meet more of their needs. Additionally, it helps people learn when and how to let go of a practice appropriately.
Workshop HighlightsIn this workshop, you have the opportunity to:
- Discover what your spiritual needs are/learn more about your spiritual needs
- Appreciate the importance of beginner’s mind
- Practice listening to your inner knowing to find the right spiritual tools for different issues/needs
- Learn about perseverance and self-discipline
- Identify the difference between pain and discomfort
- Learn how to be mindfully and appropriately change your spiritual practice
- Connect with others on the spiritual path
Workshop DetailsDate: Saturday November 17th
Time: 1:30pm to 5:30pm PST
Place: Pleasant Hill, CA (Specific details forth-coming)
Teacher: Jim Tolles
Size: 6 to 7 attendees
Suggested Donation: $150 USD
As always, the suggested donation is just a suggestion. You should give from within your financial means, and whatever you have to give will be gratefully received.
What to bring:
- A notebook
- Wear comfortable clothing for sitting
What is provided:
RSVP on the following link by November 15th if you will be attending:
RSVP FOR HOW TO BUILD AN EVOLVING SPIRITUAL PRACTICE WORKSHOP
Today's photo comes from my friend and reader, Becky Stiller. Please feel free to check out her beautiful work on this flickr link.