It is important to remember that we are always beginning again. That is the truth, but we get lost in our stories at times and forget the reality. If you get caught up in being a certain type of spiritual person with a certain type of practice, then now is a good time to drop that and begin again. Because the freshness and newness of life is in this moment and not in an ongoing story with a long list of scenarios and hoped-for outcomes. It's best to let all that go.
And this webinar will be a reminder about how we can naturally do this.
Webinar Title: Beginning the Spiritual Path Again in the New Year
In this spirituality webinar, I'll talk about things such as:
- Noticing where you've gotten stuck in your practice
- Noticing where you've created a "spiritual" ego/identity
- Discovering the joy of renewal in each day
- Using the breath as a reminder to start over and to let go
- Setting better intentions for your growth based on your inner knowing and not based on ego goals
30 to 40 minute talk. Then a 30 to 20 minute Q&A session.
Wednesday, January 15, 2014
10:30 am Pacific Standard Time
(Be sure to figure out the time difference if applicable)
25 (that's the limit of the service I'm using)
At this time, I've had a couple people start to help me with webinar recordings, and I am looking forward to sharing some of them with you soon. If you are experienced with video and are willing to donate time to help me with this, please contact me through my contact form and write "Video Editing" in the subject line.