You can find all the details for this next local event as well as the registration form below. Best of all, this is free, although your donations are gratefully appreciated.
If you want to be kept up-to-date on all my Northern California events, please sign up for my local newsletter on this link:
Local Newsletter Sign Up Link
Understanding Abundance and Finances on the Spiritual Path
DescriptionThere is considerable confusion about what abundance is on the spiritual path, and as a result of this confusion, more than a few methodologies have been created to try and manipulate life into giving people lots of money. But the divine doesn't see money as the only or even the most important form of abundance, and while there are many ways that we can learn to notice where we stop financial abundance from flowing into our lives, it is of even greater importance to recognize the true abundance that matters most of all.
Topics that I may go into:
- What true abundance is
- How we limit our access to abundance of all kinds
- What it means to make a financial living that is in integrity with the spiritual path
- Why not everyone will have lots of money
- The importance of humility and generosity in regards to finances
- Learning to give from the abundant place that knows no lack while also learning how to receive in return
DateSunday, March 16, 2014
Time10 am to 12 pm PST
LocationSan Francisco, CA (Full details and parking/travel suggestions are available after registering)
Schedule10 to 10:15 -- Meet and Greet
10:15 to 10:30 -- Introduction
10:30 to 11:00 -- Guided Meditation
11 to 11:10 -- Short Break
11:10 to 12 -- Talk and Q&A
Number of Attendees8 to 10
I won't go above 10 people because I want to create a safe intimate environment for people to connect.
What to BringI will be offering some tea. In general, these are some good items to have with you:
- Pen and notebook to take notes
- Comfortable clothing
- A cushion if you have a specific type of cushion you like to sit on when meditating
- Food to share if you so choose
But donations of $5, $10, $20, or another amount are deeply appreciated.