In an interesting way, however, releasing an issue is often more of a transmutation of energy. All that grief dissolves into bliss. All that pain melts into joy. It may seem ironic, but the truth of the matter is that pain is a type of energy, and it's usually one that we've been contributing to our whole lives through our attachments and ego. As a result, I hope to be able to shed some more light on this topic as well as what it's like to release an issue and the shifts that naturally result afterwards.
Webinar Title: Releasing Issues
Description:In this spirituality webinar, I'll talk about a variety of aspects of releasing issues including:
- Recurring issues
- Respecting the different levels of healing that arise for the mind, body, heart, and spirit
- The energy bursts people feel and the arising of new shifts after an issue releases
- The uncertainty and newness in the healing process
- The importance of cultivating unconditional love at all times, not just trying to get "rid" of the issue
- The intensities that arise as we get close to a core issue
- The importance of our practice to make space for ourselves during and after a release
- The necessary changes that may arise after an issue clears to fully align with our emerging state of consciousness
30 to 40 minute talk. Then a 30 to 20 minute Q&A session.
Wednesday, February, 26 2014
6 pm Pacific Standard Time
(Be sure to figure out the time difference if applicable)
25 (that's the limit of the service I'm using)
But donations are greatly appreciated. The donation button for this blog is on the right-hand side.
If you are experienced with video and are willing to donate time to help me combine the audio recording with pictures, please contact me through my contact form and write "Video Editing" in the subject line.