Thus, since intuition is such an important topic and one of my students requested it, I'm doing another webinar about intuition and what it means to expand our trust in this intrinsic and natural aspect of ourselves.
Description:In this spirituality webinar, I'll talk about a variety of things such as what intuition is, how we refine it, and so forth. Some topics I may discuss include
- What is intuition
- The difference between intuition and superstition
- How we can expand our intuitive perception
- What is intuitive action
- Stepping into the rational unknown, i.e. trusting our intuitions
- Discovering the irrationality and presumption of the so-called "logical" ego and intellectual mind
- How anyone can learn to meld logic with intuition
Format:30 to 40 minute talk. Then a 30 to 20 minute Q&A session.
Date:Wednesday, March 26 2014
Time:6 PM Pacific Standard Time
(Be sure to figure out the time difference if applicable)
25 (that's the limit of the service I'm using)
But donations are greatly appreciated. The donation button for this blog is on the right-hand side.
If you are experienced with video and are willing to donate time to help me combine the audio recording with pictures, please contact me through my contact form and write "Video Editing" in the subject line.
If for any reason you cannot see the above registration form and have NOT yet registered, click on the following link to register. You only need to do this if you can't see the above questionnaire.