Off the bat, I want to be sure you understand that awakening isn't a linear progression. It doesn't really go from step 1 to 2 to 3 to 4. Some of the "phases" of spiritual awakening are more like flavors. Some people have more of one flavor in the ice cream of their awakening than others. However, there are some common flavors (both bitter and sweet) that many people experience as they melt into their awakened space, so I'll happily discuss those as well as answer other questions people have about awakening at this next webinar.
As always, this webinar is free, but donations are greatly appreciated, especially since I need to renew my webinar service soon. If you feel guided to help support me, please use the PayPal donate button to the right. Thank you!
In this spirituality webinar, I'll talk about a variety of aspects of spiritual awakening including:
- The difference between a spiritual awakening and other spiritual shifts
- The initial bliss states and major life changes
- The disorientation and feelings of being lost
- The essential and ongoing phase of dispelling your inner darkness
- The power and challenges of embracing your light
- Discerning what pain to move into and what to walk away from
- The releasing of old patterns
- Calming down into your awakened rhythms of growth and change
Format:30 to 40 minute talk. Then a 30 to 20 minute Q&A session.
Date:Wednesday, April 9 2014
Time:10:30 am Pacific Standard Time
(Be sure to figure out the time difference if applicable)
25 (that's the limit of the service I'm using)
But donations are greatly appreciated, especially since I need to renew my webinar service soon. The donation button for this blog is on the right-hand side.
If you are experienced with video and are willing to donate time to help me combine the audio recording with pictures, please contact me through my contact form and write "Video Editing" in the subject line.
If for any reason you cannot see the above registration form and have NOT yet registered, click on the following link to register. You only need to do this if you can't see the above questionnaire.