For some reason, people have come to view money as evil or bad. But it is just a tool. On the spiritual path, some spiritual practitioners can have this strange aversion towards it or doing anything with money. This can get them into a lot of unnecessary poverty and hardship. They forget that we are all interconnected, and that money is simply one way that energy flows in this large interconnected web. It only becomes a probably when we start hoarding it or reacting to it in some way. These reactions simply provide a mirror to our egos.
Additionally, people have a lot of survival fears hooked into money. Many people become so defensive about their work purely because of this money-survival fear issue. This tends to lead towards a lot of delusions such as a person has to stay in a job because it's the only way that they think can make money. This and much more can extremely limit a person's life as well as leave him or her locked in misery.
But we don't want that, do we? The spiritual path is about spiritual freedom, so please sign up for this free webinar to gain more freedom from money.
Sign Up Here for the Spirituality Webinar
Some topics we may discuss include:
- How to consciously use money
- How to attract money, but more importantly what it is inside of us that wants to attract money and why
- The difference between abundance and money (the two are NOT the same!)
- Fears and survival issues linked to money
- Greed and obsession around money
- Confusions about the nature of reciprocity and doing spiritual work for free (this is specifically for spiritual healers, teacher, and other practitioners.)
Format:30 to 40 minute talk. Then a 30 to 20 minute question and answer session.
Date:Wednesday, November 19, 2014
Time:6 PM Pacific Time
(Be sure to figure out the time difference if applicable)
Attendees:25 (that's the limit of the service I'm using)
But donations are greatly appreciated, especially since I am still building up my spiritual teaching practice.
The donation button for this blog is on the right-hand side.