However, I know a lot of you don't really understand this sense of connection with oneness. And there's a lot of confusion around how to be kind to the body. So, my next webinar will tackle this topic and any of your questions. As always, this webinar is free, but donations are greatly appreciated. You can donate if you'd like to by using the PayPal button on the right.
Sign Up Here for Free!
The body is our temple. It is our one vehicle we get for this lifetime, and how feel in our bodies directly influences our emotional and intellectual senses of ourselves. We, however, often spend a lot of time trying to beat our bodies into submission to fit beauty ideals or to achieve egoic goals. This tends to fill the body with pain, shame, fear, and anger. As such coming into alignment with the body often means dealing with a host of upset emotions and sensations first.
In general, this webinar is likely to look at questions such as:
- What does it feel like to be in integrity with the body?
- How does the body heal and process old wounds?
- What is it like for an awakening body and/or how do I figure out everything I'm feeling after having awakened and with all these body shifts occurring?
- What does a shift in body intelligence mean?
- What does exercise and diet look like for an enlightened body?
Format:30 to 40 minute talk. Then a 30 to 20 minute question and answer session.
Date:Wednesday, January 14, 2014
Time:6 PM Pacific Time
(Be sure to figure out the time difference if applicable)
Attendees:25 (that's the limit of the service I'm using)
But donations are greatly appreciated, especially since I am still building up my spiritual teaching practice.
The donation button for this blog is on the right-hand side.