I also will emphasize in this webinar how everything is a spiritual tool at our disposal. Whether its a Western MD or craniosacral therapy or meditating or journaling, there are many healing tools that can help us find the roots of an issue and release the physical pain once and for all.
If this sounds like a webinar you're interested in, sign up for free below.
However, bringing our awareness to issues in our body is a different practice than most people are used to. Usually, people try to get rid of the pain through numbing or avoiding issues. On the spiritual path, we learn to inquire into the pain and to embrace it.
Some things I am likely to discuss include:
- Breathing into physical pain and bringing greater acceptance to what hurts
- Learning to identify where pain actually is (a migraine in the head may actually point to an issue in your hips and how you sit and/or hold unresolved childhood pain there)
- Learning to peel apart the layers of issues around a physical pain
- Embracing physical pain mindfully to resolve it
- What a physical release is like
- How to mindfully work with any healer or helper (M.D., PsyD, PhD, nutritionist, energy healer, etc.)
- Creating multi-step approaches to address different aspects of physical pain (For instance energy healing to bring up the issue in the hips and working on better posture to jointly resolve the aforementioned migraine issue)
30 to 40 minute talk. Then a 30 to 20 minute question and answer session.
Wednesday, January 28, 2014
10:30 AM Pacific Time
(Be sure to figure out the time difference if applicable)
25 (that's the limit of the service I'm using)
But donations are greatly appreciated, especially since I am still building up my spiritual teaching practice.
The donation button for this blog is on the right-hand side.